Submit Your Articles
It’s rewarding to write for currentaffairsnigeria.com; thousands of Nigerians and people in diaspora will read and learn from your work. Also, you will build a network of like minds and learn more about communicating your story about Nigeria.
PLEASE, DO NOT SEND US PRESS RELEASES, SALES PITCHES OR ANY ADVERTORIAL CONTENT.
What We Publish
Featured article on currentaffairsnigeria.com must meet the following criteria:
- Must be Nigerian history-related without any advertorial
- A minimum of 700 words
- Accompanied by a featured image with credits to its source
- Body of the article must have a title and subtitles
- We accept only 100% non plagiarised original content (this means that the content has not been published anywhere else and will not be published anywhere else).
How To Submit Your Content
Email us your content on firstname.lastname@example.org
What Happens After You Submit An Article
- An editor will review and get back to you if it’s a potential fit for currentaffairsnigeria.com or not.
- If it’s a potential fit and accepted, an editor will edit for SEO.
- We will then schedule your content for publication as soon as revision and edits are complete.
- Finally, we will inform you of specific publication date.
We need all hands on deck to re-write the Nigerian history. It starts when we begin to share freely. Write for us.